With comprehensive expertise across IT, communications, cyber security and business intelligence, I’ll cover all your technology needs. Whether you choose to fully outsource or complement in-house resources – I provide a complete managed solution from initial advice to supply, implementation and ongoing support. We offer one one one computer training courses to suit your needs. From beginner to advanced.
Track everything about your members all in one place –Groups, Giving, Spiritual Gifts, Skills, and more…
rack new visitors, follow up, and measure your success
Contacting new visitors within the first 24 hours greatly increases the chance of retaining them. In fact, without visitors, there wouldn’t be any growth at all, and having a strategy to connect and communicate with those first-time guests is a step in the right direction.
Track contributions and pledges with complete accuracy.
Know exactly how your groups are doing with the most advanced small group tracking!
Churches everywhere have discovered that small groups are so effective at reaching and discipling more people. But the church needs better tools for managing and monitoring those groups to ensure their success.
1. Data capture and storage.
2. SMS module
3. Newsletter / Email module
4. Birthday Reminder
5. Prayer Request module
6. Accessible from multiple computers?
Optional Integration @ extra costs:**
1. Integrate with website contents – Events calendar No Yes £500
2. Mobile App No Yes Android/OIS from £5,000 up to £80,000 each depending on the functionalities (The apps will be uploaded to the google and apple store). Church presence on google app and apple store. There are optional, storefront, donation and payments module that can allow you receive payments via paypal or credit card, events module that can notify users of church events and activities., photo gallery, messages, prayer request module, Bible (kjv) support, weekly/monthly/yearly subscription plans – Allow users to subscribe to watch videos or listen to audios.
3. Do you want inventory control ? No Yes (£500)
Inventory control module is used to keep track of church assets e.g. microphones, speakers, keyboards, mixer etc. The module can capture scanned invoice / receipt of the item, including a pic of the item. The details of the supplier can be stored and retrieved with ease. This module helps you browse through items that belongs to the church.
4. Reporting and Analytics Requirements What types of reports and dashboards are required? What key performance indicators (KPIs) are important? (£500)